Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

One of my favorite things about this time of the year is getting to go to the pumpkin patch.   We have been the past four years with my nephews and I could not wait to take Addison for the first time.  

Last week Josh's Mom and Grandma (Addison's Mimi and Gigi) came down for a quick visit during Mimi's fall break from work.  So, before they hit the road back to Oklahoma Friday evening we made a quick visit to the Pumpkin Patch around the corner from our house - Storybook Farms.  A special thanks to Mimi and Gigi for playing with Addison at home last Friday.   I am not sure who loved it more, Addison or Mommy. I love being able to pop out of my office for some Addison-kisses.  It makes my day!
Addison made it home with her own little pumpkin just her size.

This picture cracks me up... she is so serious!  I promise, she really enjoyed herself - drool and all.
Another wonderful memory made... we absolutely LOVE our little pumpkin and cannot wait for more trips to the pumpkin patch and hopefully the Arboretum in our very near future!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Such a cute little pumpkin! Love her pigtails and chubby little legs!