Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Double the Cuteness

I could not wait to get my hands on my nieces and snuggle those precious babies.  Finally, with a horrible cold behind me,  I jumped on the first opportunity I had once they were home to get out west to see their sweet faces.

OH.MY.GOODNESS... 9 lbs of pure sweetness between those two. I look at them and just marvel at how tiny yet so perfect they are...
{Miss Harper Marie}
{Miss Landry Elizabeth}
The girls are doing SO great.  Landry is up to 6 lbs 4 oz and Harper is pushing almost 5 lbs now.  I got to take some newborn pictures of them a couple weekends ago and cannot wait to share.  So much joy these two bring into our lives!

And a big hats off to Mom and Dad!  My motto has always been "it is the BEST tired in the world...".  There is just nothing like a newborn baby.

No comments: