Monday, January 17, 2011

Carson Christmas

J and I had a wonderful Christmas.  We started off our holiday fun with a quick plane flight to Oklahoma for Christmas with the Carson family.  We enjoyed Christmas Eve church service with Josh's family before heading to northern Oklahoma to see the extended family on Christmas Day.


Josh's brother - Nick.  We got him Legos for Christmas and he was in heaven.

Josh and I flew out to Denver on Christmas night for the Garrey Family Reunion in Breckenridge, CO.  This little one is quite the little jet setter already and does very well on a plane.  We were very fortunate to get to have Christmas dinner with Thomas and Christopher when we arrived in Colorado.  We didn't let dinner at 10 pm in the Marriott Hotel ruin our Christmas day!  We were off to bed on Christmas night so thankful for the wonderful weather over the holiday and praying for safe travels for the 35+ Garreys headed into town.

Side Note:  I must mention that I have a wonderful husband. You may recall in previous posts how I managed to donate our wonderful Olympus camera during our moving mania back in January of last year.  I have really missed that camera but was hopeful it would turn up when we unpacked all our boxes into our new house.  It never did and I really didn't think I was deserving of a new camera. Who donates their perfectly, wonderful camera to Goodwill!?  Well, that would be me.  So, J and I have been using a backup we happen to have....dreaming of a new camera...until now.  Meet my new friend that sweet J surprised me with for Christmas!
Yes, I plan to share and cannot wait to capture our little bundle of joy with this come May.  And lucky you - you can look forward to better pictures once I figure this thing out.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are going to LOVE your new camera! I highly recommend finding a class or online class to learn how to use it! There's so much you can do!