Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Meet Jack.

Josh and I were up in Oklahoma for the weekend a couple weeks back and had the opportunity to catch up with some great friends and family.  First, Addison finally got to meet all of my co-workers.  Saturday afternoon we got to visit with my sweet friend, Jen, and her family.  Jen is a good friend from work and just recently started a new job as a stay-at-home-mom!  We couldn't be more happy for her.  The Morris Family is expecting their second little blessing in December.  Avery is going to be such a great big sister.  She named one of her dolls Addison after our visit.  How sweet is that!?  I didn't have my camera with me... fail.

Now, meet Jack.  On Sunday, we finally got to meet John Denny Montgomery IV. 

John and Emily are college friends of ours.  Josh and John are fraternity brothers.  The Montgomerys started dating just about the same time as Josh and I, we both got engaged about the same time, we got married in July, they got married in October the same year, we told each other we were pregnant at the same OU football game last fall and we had babies born one day apart!  Jack was born on May 6th and was 1 oz bigger than Addison.  We think Jack and Addison are destined for each other! 

It was so fun getting the babies together and meeting Jack.  He is precious and so well behaved.  Addison put on quite the show by spitting up on just about everything (so sorry Emily).  Every once in a while she has one of those days and apparantly she wanted to show Jack her talents.


Here you have two little ones that don't really understand the Sooner blood they were born into but we cannot wait until they are at OU together.  Not that we will make Addison go to OU or anything.
I wish we thought to get a picture of the 6 of us.  We definitely will have to next time!

Thanks John for taking the great pictures and for letting me steal them from you - The Montgomerys.

1 comment:

Jen said...

What cuties! They look so precious together!
By the way, fail for me for my camera batteries being dead! Note to self: Buy extra camera battery! Can't wait to see you guys again!