Monday, September 10, 2012

Gym Friend Play Date

My sister and I did competitive gymnastics growing up.  In fact, it was my world and my everyday up until December of my Junior year of high school.   A couple weekends ago, my friend Becky was in town from Vegas visiting her family here at home.  Becky and I did gymnastics together for years, along with her little sisters, Kelly and Molly.  Through social media we have stayed connected but we haven't seen each other in a good 6+ years.  
It was so great to see her along with a couple of her sisters and her youngest little boy, Matthew.  Matthew is just a couple months younger than Addison.  Her two older boys along with her husband were camping in the Grand Canyon. Too fun, right!?

Addison and Matthew got along great.  I really wish they lived closer! 


Thanks so much for making time for us on your visit!  We hope we get to see you again in December and maybe more of the Lewis/Barner family!

No comments: