Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blooms!

This past Saturday was beautiful so we took advantage of the sunshine, packed a lunch and headed to the Arboretum for the last official weekend of Blooms.  I had never been before in the Spring and it was gorgeous.  Addison loved it ... just time outside, smelling the flowers.




She really loves this guy!



Addison probably went up and down this slide thirty times... it was a big hit!  After about the twentieth time, I stopped holding my breathe each time she climbed up and slid down.  This Momma didn't think her baby girl was big enough for a slide this big but she proved her Momma wrong! 


Baby Boy 32 weeks... yes, I know I look like I am going to pop!


Addison did not want to take a picture with me all morning.  I asked.  Multiple times.   I thought this was going to be as good as we could get.  It really sums up Little Miss and her attitude.  "Keep your distance."

Then with a little skittle bribery (yep, we did it), she got close enough to me to grab a quick a picture.

A great morning with our little girl who is growing up way too fast.  We will definitely be back next year.

No comments: