Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School

Today was the first day of the school year for my little ones.  It didn't go as I had hoped as Addison was feeling under the weather and ended up back at home for the day but we still tried our best to look put together and snap a few pics before heading off to school with brother.
 
Our precious boy... I cannot get enough of his sweet cheeks.  Luke is 3 months this Sunday... this first year goes by way too fast!
Our bigger than ever 2 year old.  She is such a little girl now and so independent. "I do it" is a common phrase heard around our house.   Within an hour of this picture, she was curled up on the couch in her pajamas but we still got a picture for that baby book!
 
And some teacher treats for the kiddos teachers and the office staff we love!  As hard as it is to take by babies to school each day, we do love that they are in great hands.
 
"With you as my teacher, I'll be one smart cookie."
 
Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies.... yes, that much chocolate and oh so delicious!
 
 
We are amazed at what Addison has learned from school and look forward to another great year for both Addison and Luke!

{BLOOPERS}
 
"Don't smile, Addison... don't do it..."  Stinker. 
 
Not feeling good at all.  Poor thing... I am so mean. 
Attempt at a picture together... in my dreams!  Love them anyway.

No comments: