Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Labor Day

We had a great Labor Day weekend complete with some golf for the boys, Sooner football, and a family cookout.  The weather was so beautiful.  We enjoyed dinner on our patio... yes, patio, as in outside.  We couldn't believe it either!   We set up a little pool for the little ones and put Addison in her bathing suit for the first time. 
She didn't love her first dip in the pool near as much as I thought. She loves her bath so I thought she would love the pool too. I think it was a bit too chilly for her but she was swimming in style.

We also celebrated having these two boys and my brother, Brandon, back in Big D. We are so excited to have him and his little boys back this way for good. They were not too far before but they are so close now!


Addison getting some lovin' from my sister after a change of clothes. She LOVES her Aunt Ashley.
We had so much fun, Addison fell asleep in Nana's hand...literally.
phew.... what a fun weekend!

No comments: