Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow, I cannot believe it is 2010!  Josh and I are very much looking forward to what this year has in store for us.  We were in Houston with my family to ring in the New Year.  My Uncle Bill turned 40 just last week and my Aunt Amy threw a suprise early birthday party for him.  It was a blast and a great family gathering with over 15 of us making the trip from Dallas and Aunt Terri flying in from the east coast.  Way to go Aunt Amy - you did a great job!
Five of the Garrey Seven.  From top - Mom, Aunt Terri, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Bob, and Uncle Bill (the birthday boy)

We enjoyed breakfast with the family the morning after.  Kate is getting so big and more adorable every day.

Kate loves her Daddy!
Totally a "Girly Girl".  We think she is pretty precious.  I cannot wait to see her again. 

No comments: