Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Texas Family Time Part 1

I had the wonderful opportunity to spend some time with my family this past weekend. We found out Christopher was going to be in Austin for business and was bringing Thomas with him so we seized the opportunity to see them and planned a quick trip south. Temple is not too far from Austin so we (Dad, Ashley and I) made that our rest stop on Friday and enjoyed some quality time at Brandon's house. Mom had been there for a couple days already helping out with the little ones. My nephews are getting so big and are so much fun. Thomas is 5 now and very proud of it. Logan was a right by Thomas' side all weekend loving every minute of having "my Thomas" at his house. It was pretty precious. Aiden is crawling and pulling up anywhere and everywhere you let him go and learning new things every day. Here is a preview of his new talent - turn your sound on :)



More pictures to come!

No comments: