Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Texas Part 2

Here are some snapshots from our fun weekend. Our nephews are growing up so fast and are at such fun ages. Get ready for picture overload.

Aiden was all smiles going down the slide with Nana.

Thomas loves coming to Texas and  really loves playing with Grandpa.


Precious Aiden


The boys at Whistlestop Park watching the trains go by.



Follow the leader ....

Logan just relaxing in the sun.

Snack break.  This is Thomas' new smile.

Meanwhile, Aiden was sleeping comfortably on Aunt Ashley.


A quick stop for the trains again....


Look how cute these two are!  The tire swing was a huge hit.  They loved it!



The picture below makes us laugh. It was time to go and we thought Thomas was sad to leave.  Brandon and Logan went to cheer him up only to hear, "I want to leave I am just too lazy".  What a line from a 5 year old!


I have just realized how many pictures I took in a short two day visit.  My nephews are going to stop calling me Aunt Lindsay and start thinking I am the paparazzi.... jeez.

No comments: