Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Highlights

Where did May, June and July go? The summer sure has flown by for us. Here is a quick recap of our summer fun.

MAY: A month for two miracles.

I became a Godmother and the Garrey family grew with grandchild 21. Kate Isabel was born May ... . We are very excited for the Garreys. Aunt Amy and Uncle Bill make such great parents and Joe is quite the big brother already. Kate is such a blessing to our family and is loved very much.

Aiden Cole was born May .... I happened to be in Texas on business the morning Mom got the call from Heather. After a couple phone calls and tears thinking I had to head back to Oklahoma and miss Aiden's birthday, I turned around and met Mom just south of Dallas and off to Temple we went. What a fabulous day!

We headed back to Temple over Memorial Day weekend to see my brother and his family again. It is always so fun when we all get together. We find ourselves starring at Logan play half the time but what a fun sight that is!


JUNE:

In early June, we got to see some of the extended Garrey family at Kate's Christening in Terrell. Bill and Amy asked me to be Kate's Godmother.

Dad took us to the George Strait concert at the NEW Dallas Cowboys Stadium. A construction masterpiece, especially to the men!

JULY:

Sprinkler - no better time to put a sprinkler in your yard than over July 4th. Josh and I put a sprinkler system in our yard over the holiday. Yes - I really did dig, shovel and haul. Needless to say I was sore for about a week. There is a reason you pay people to put those in.

Happy Anniversary to the Smiths!

Float Trip 2009

Happy Anniversary to my man!

AUGUST: Here we are...

No comments: