Thursday, March 3, 2011

9 weeks to go...

Wow!  We are 31 weeks today and so excited for another checkup tomorrow.  We had our first baby class this past Tuesday evening and have some more each week throughout this month.  Baby C is very, very active at all times of the day and I am still feeling really great! 
 31 weeks!
Our Baby Girl's nursery is coming along and I am so very excited with some recent progress... bedding!! My amazingly, talented Aunt Sheri made our little girl's bedding (in a couple days, seriously) and I could not be more thrilled with how it has turned out.

I mentioned in an earlier post we were finished painting except for a few touch-ups here and there. We hope to get that done this weekend and put those paint brushes away for a little while. We (yes, I won't take complete ownership of this one) had this great idea to paint a harlequin (argyle) pattern on one of the walls in the nursery.  Here is how the project started....
Yes, with a calculator. Perhaps this was an early sign we were crazy!  This piece of paper eventually became an elaborate excel spreadsheet.

And an "in-progress" picture...
Side note, we learned Frog Tape works better than the blue painter's tape.  Take it for what it's worth.

Did I mention we LOVE how it turned out?! Josh is pretty handy... and I love him for that. The final product is lovely and you will just have to be patient to see it!

No comments: