Thursday, March 31, 2011

Showered with so much love!

We have truly been overwhelmed with all the love for our little girl over the past month!   I traveled to Oklahoma for the last time before our little girl's arrival at the beginning of the March.   I always enjoy getting back up to our corporate office and this time my wonderful co-workers put together a wonderful baby shower.  My sweet friend Jennifer put her magical touch on the decorations.  The bottom tier of this diaper cake is made of burp cloths custom made by Jen.  I just love them!

Yes - adorable!  She should really go into business.

Jen also makes precious banners!
I am not sure what was so funny but I do know Baby C is spoiled!!  I think we were laughing at some of the comments made by our male colleagues.  They didn't really understand the purpose of all these baby things.

It was a wonderful couple of days at the office and I miss everyone in Norman already!  
Thank you all so much for everything!

All of the great photos are courtesy of the very talented Beth Dean with Beth Dean Photography.  An extra bonus for working with someone that is also in the photography business.  
If you are in Norman, you should check her out!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I wish I had one of those cookies! Can't wait to meet Baby Girl!