Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Card Outtakes

Josh and I decided to take our own family pictures this year for our Christmas card and opt for professional pictures around Addison's first birthday in May.  So with our camera in tow and some "props" I purchased, we put on our picture clothes and headed out.  Josh and I snapped some pictures of each other with Addison and some of our little lady by herself.   Then luckily, we recruited my Mom to take some family pictures and act silly for Addison's attention.  I seriously don't know what we would have done without her.  Here are some more of our favorites from our memorable photo shoot.




 

1 comment:

JWatkins said...

Lindsey, I want to eat that precious little puddin pie UP! she is so stinkin adorable. Are yall standing in front of your
front door??!!!BEAUTIFUL OF YOU PRETTY Mama! Thank you for your beautiful Christmas card.
Merry Merry,
love Mrs. Jerry
I want to come play with her!