Monday, July 9, 2012

Staycation

The last week of June, I was off work and a stay-at-home mom for the whole week.  It was the absolute best.  I loved every single second of it.  Here is what we were up to all week.

PANCAKE PICNICS
for breakfast many mornings.

PARK PLAYTIME
almost everyday.
BACKYARD SWIMS AND FUN IN THE SUN
before it got too hot of course.
Poor girl, I have got to work on my sunscreening skills.  She is a greasy mess!

TOOK A TRIP TO THE BEACH
Look at those little toes...she wasn't a big fan of the sand.  Hilarious.
MUSIC AND MOVEMENT AT THE LIBRARY
A definite must-do again.
MORE POOL TIME AND POPSICLES


 AND SWINGIN' TOO

We just did what we wanted to do and loved every minute of it!
There is nothing like seeing this smiling face all day.


Addison Leigh, you are such a joy and are so, so loved.  I am so grateful that I get to be your Mommy.

No comments: