Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

These past couple months have been oh so busy at the Carson house but I am determined to get caught up.  Here is a quick recap of our holidays... starting with Thanksgiving!

Josh and I hosted Thanksgiving for my family at our house this year.  We have started a tradition of rotating who hosts amongst my mom, sister, brother and myself.  It wasn't anything fancy but a great time together with those we love.
  


Josh fried a turkey that was delicious and my Mom helped me with all my sides.  Mr. Logan got to sit at the adult table while the little ones ate at the kids table.  


 Aiden loved dinner ... success in my book!

After some cousin play time and dessert....



... It was bath time!
I love this because one day... it won't be okay.

We are so thankful for our Creed Family and already looking forward to next Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Jen said...

How did Addison get so big?! I love hosting Tgiving!