Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Arboretum.

Josh and I took off work a couple Fridays ago to spend time with family and enjoy a long weekend. My brother and his family were in town from Georgia and we got to meet our nephew, Shane, for the first time. I was giddy all week long in anticipation of their arrival and could not wait to get my hands on that precious boy. So Friday, we headed to the Arboretum with a picnic lunch, a couple strollers, our walking shoes and cameras of course.  WARNING: picture overload.
We found ourselves a nice place in the sun to camp out for lunch and then went on a bit of a paparazzi spree with the cameras. All of the kids were on their best behavior and we had the best time. 







If I have ever been to the Arboretum, I do not remember it...what a beautiful place and great for all ages. This time of year there are pumpkins, pumpkins, some mums, and more pumpkins all around the grounds. It was BEAUTIFUL and so much fun.



Check out this cutie.  Isn't he just adorable!?  That is Shane and Kassie, our nephew and sister-in-law.  Shane is eight days older than Addison.  We miss our family in Georgia like crazy!

This is one of my favorite pictures from our day ... Love these two!


Can't say I didn't warn you ... we took 200+ pictures in just a few hours.





And some pumpkin love...




Such a wonderful day.  We cannot wait to go back again!

 More family fun to come!

No comments: