Thursday, February 23, 2012

Special Guy

There is something so special about having a big brother and I am lucky enough to have 2!  Well, today happens to be a birthday of one of those special guys in my life.

Brandon has such a loving heart and is always there when you need him.  I have looked up to him from the moment I was brought home from the hospital.

Brandon was quite the cutie growing up...
and I thought he was extra cool.
I mean the boy had some serious style.  I think those shoes might be "Pumps". Be jealous... B's kicking shoes or my cow dress.  Take your pick.


Even once Brandon went off to college, he was never too cool for his little sisters and we enjoyed every time he came home to visit.  
From Lubbock to Grapevine, Santa Fe to Temple.... 

we have made so many great memories.
We REALLY enjoy having Brandon close to home now.

Brandon is not only a blessing as a brother...


but also a brother-in-law to these guys (which will all hate me for this picture!).

And last but not least, he is the most amazing father to his little boys.
Happy, Happy Birthday B!  I know this next year is going to be your best yet.
We all love you to pieces, for all that you are, and I am still looking up to you to this day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all love you Brandon!!!!!
Lindsay, I love the pics!!!!!!