Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Top Golf

We headed to Top Golf on Sunday afternoon with the Smiths and had so much fun.  If you haven't been, you need to go.  Josh has been numerous times and I had been once just to watch but this time, we all played and it made for a wonderful afternoon.  Ash and I just might be ready for the real course sooner than later.

And... we had our caddy, Addison, with us looking mighty precious I might add.


This little one loves her Uncle Landon... and his hat.



And a totally random picture but one I love that captures our little lady's blue eyes and her first bruise from falling at school last week.  She is fearless. Picture worthy in my book.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Poor girl (Addison and her bruise part). I'm sure Ronnie would love Top Golf! I've decided i'm more of a driving range girl!