Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stay at Home Mom - Our Summer

I had the blessing of staying home for 12 weeks after Luke was born.  Those 3 months flew by way too fast but boy did I enjoy every second.  I will be the first to say, being a stay at home mom isn't a walk in the park but the precious moments sure do outweigh the tantrums and the tears, and it is still on my list for "someday".

Here is a bit more of the fun we had this summer.  I promise Luke was present too!

Play-date at Nana's 

Story time at the Train Museum and park play after...



Packing...and more packing

Princess dance parties...

Popsicles...
Park fun...




Baking with Mommy...


more popsicles...



Stayed in our jammies all day... PJ Party!! 
(and bought our chunk some bigger clothes!)

 

More fun at the park...


 and a little playhouse fun! 

Such a fun summer ... makes me sad to see it end.  I'll look forward to "someday" and for now, cherish each moment I get with my babies.

No comments: