Thursday, July 17, 2014

Addison's 3rd Fiesta

Addison was born on Cinco de Mayo so she probably will have many more "Fiestas" in her future but this year, we went low-key, fun and easy given little brother had the big 1 at the end of the month.
 
 
Given the fiesta theme and Addison's love for tacos, we went for a 10am, brunch-style party complete with breakfast tacos and other great morning treats.  I hope our guests enjoyed it as much as I did.  I love breakfast!
 
 
Addison got to play with her cousins which is something she just loves.  See that purple dress... that was mine!  I just love that she was willing to put it on for her party. 
 

Mimi found confetti eggs that were a huge hit and very "fiesta".   The kids kept themselves busy ...went on a bug-hunt, put on a Frozen show, and ran around like little crazies with a little too much sugar!
 
I love this picture of Brandon and Carrie... frame-worthy for sure!
 
This little man had fun hanging around too!
 
This girl has always loved the Happy Birthday song and this year was no different.  She might enjoy the spotlight a little too much.  Yes, I gave in and made her the Hello Kitty cupcakes per her request.
 
 
 
All in all, we had such a great morning celebrating our little lady with family.  I cannot believe we have a 3 year old.  She is 3 going on 13 and I seriously fear for the day she is a teenager but I love her to the moon and back. 
 
Have you ever hosted a party in the morning?  It is fun and different. Do it!

No comments: