Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mother's Day and Coming Home

We got to bring Addison home on my first Mother's Day.  Talk about special! 
One last family picture and an extra snuggle before heading out...  
Putting her in her seat for the first time was a very serious matter and took a lot of concentrating...
That is one proud Daddy!
And we were off!

Home sweet home with our little girl.
Our world has changed...we are a family of three and feel so complete and blessed beyond measure.
As I experienced my first Mother's Day I couldn't fight away the tears of joy thinking of my own Mom and the incredible bond there is between a mother and their girls.  I am so thankful for her and the example she has shown as a Mother.  We have very amazing women in our lives and I am honored to be a part of the "club".

No comments: