Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We are FAMILY...

and I LOVE it! 
Christopher and his family moved out to Atlanta this past Spring and he happens to be back in Dallas this week for some work training.  We were so sad Kassie, Thomas and Baby Shane couldn't make the trip.   Shane is 8 days older than Addison and I am dying to get my hands on him and give that new Momma a hug... hopefully someday soon!   It was so great to get to see Christopher and introduce Addison to her uncle for the first time. The crew drove from every direction (Plano, McKinney, Temple, and Bridgeport) and met in Irving to have dinner as a family!  It has been a while since we have been together and it was a great evening.
There is nothing like good family time!

Love these two!  I cannot wait until we are all together again.
PS.  I am working on some formatting revisions to the blog, margins included.  Just go with everything being a little off ... for now.

No comments: