Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Room 2279

As I am working on a post of Addison's first and second months in pictures (we have SO many), I realized I needed to break it out a little bit.  Up first, our few days in the hospital before bringing Addison home. 

 
The last full day we were there, we got a Celebration Lunch for Mom and Dad... white tablecloth and all. Josh and I had some time just the two of us while Addison was in the nursery.
We had more visitors which was so fun.  Addison thought they should get a treat for coming to see her.
We couldn't have been happier with our stay at Centennial, but we were ready to take our princess home!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You will only have more and more pictures as she gets older! She was perfect even at a few days old! I love your Kisses from the Carsons! You know I'm going to have to "borrow" that idea! Can't wait to see more pictures!