Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Nursery

A little bit overdue... We had so much fun putting Addison's nursery together.  My husband and family may argue I thought about it all way too much but it turned out just the way I envisioned for our little girl. We really love it.  I have a few different things I would like to DIY and add to it but that hasn't happened yet so here it is how it looks now.  Enjoy!
Looking into the room from the entry door.  The door behind the chair is to an attached, full bath.
Love how this wall turned out!
We have loved having a twin bed in Addison's room.  The first week she was home Daddy slept in the twin bed and Mommy slept in the swivel glider (it reclines).
Love her bedding my aunt made.  The bedskirt and bumper ties are the same fabric as the ruffle.

Addison says... thanks for visiting!

No comments: